US license plates

Airmni

hello guys
i'm in France, and it's quite easy to drive with a number plate which is not the regular one (old cars only)
in fact, i have an old 66' english car (MG B GT) and my number plate is an english classic one (no problem with the cops)

I'd like to know if in the US you have the possibility to "make" a number plate with the number you want...i'd like to fit my TJ with US number plates... like california, florida...

i can order a number plate on internet but it's a plastic one and the result his really poor...

Let me know

thank you

have a great day

hello guys
i'm in France, and it's quite easy to drive with a number plate which is not the regular one (old cars only)
in fact, i have an old 66' english car (MG B GT) and my number plate is an english classic one (no problem with the cops)

I'd like to know if in the US you have the possibility to "make" a number plate with the number you want...i'd like to fit my TJ with US number plates... like california, florida...

i can order a number plate on internet but it's a plastic one and the result his really poor...

Let me know

thank you

have a great day
No way, sounds suspicious.
But to answer your question, yes you can.
The only "Vanity" plates I'm aware of come from the state you reside in from the DMV?
Maybe you can go online now, but the quality wouldn't be suspect though.

Reactions: MikekiM
Thanks for your answer
i can understand your .*sounds suspiciuous* 😂
french plates are so so so ugly ! By the moment I have us plates but it’s not embossed aluminium ! Only us format, quite nice but i m searching something more authentic

Would the TJ be registered in the US state or you just want a plate that looks and feels US to add to your French plates? Or maybe you replace the French plates with this new “ fake” plate and nobody care…I doubt that is the case. Just curious