Used car salesman point of view

A LOT of what he says is well thought out and I hartley agree that you NEED to have available cash for the transitional period back to an open economy!

Just one of the things that causes me to keep screaming at the TV/radio is calls for more stimulus money now. What the hell is the point in pumping stimulus money into an economy that's more than half shut down?! Especially when you are told that you must spend it now. So company X, who is allowed to run at full capacity because they do not, in the eyes of the local government, interact with the public to a great enough extent to be an issue (i.e. car dealership) and they get the full benefit of this stimulus...even though they need it the least. Meanwhile, the poor hair salon that can't or just barely open at all or has to severely limit their business (there are only so many Pelosi's out there, so you really can't build a business on the "we cater to hardcore hippocrates" model) is screwed...again!
We need to reopen the economy across the board. Yes, be smart and limit your exposure; but we cannot afford to keep spending money we ain't got to stimulate an economy we ain't allowed to open*

*For those lucky enough to live in states/cities smart enough to understand reality, this does not apply...but, trust me, it sucks! Though not in it, we are much too close the local vortex of asinine stupidity, Austin, to not feel the effects.

Last edited:
Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

Yeah, pushing a ton of funny money through the system isn't great. But if they didn't do that imagine how fucked we would be right now. I already see tons of closed businesses that aren't coming back, without the stimulus spending spree there would be a LOT more.

I've said from the start, we will be dealing with the fallout from this shit for a decade at least. Buckle up.

Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

Yeah, pushing a ton of funny money through the system isn't great. But if they didn't do that imagine how fucked we would be right now. I already see tons of closed businesses that aren't coming back, without the stimulus spending spree there would be a LOT more.

I've said from the start, we will be dealing with the fallout from this shit for a decade at least. Buckle up.

Precisely

Don't spend your money at all, then find out what happens to an already devastated economy.

Reactions: Rick Flair

9803446B-CDFC-4735-AE8E-B8D22FADD8F5.gif

Most of the issue is people don't know shit about what they are buying, and have no idea what to look for. I don't mean mechanical problems or body panel alignment, which they should get a pre-purchase inspection for anyway, I'm talking about not noticing that the tires are bald, none of the lights work, there is rust everywhere, and it shakes going down the road. The obvious stuff. I have two younger sisters that are a prime example of this, and would attempt to pay top dollar for something in the right color that's only running on half of it's cylinders.

Many car salesman are also slime balls, and the industry as a whole seems to encourage those types of practices. While obviously not all are bad, there is a very good reason for the distrust of the auto industry.

Reactions: Rick Flair
The Cash Cars dude is in a low income area of Kansas City Missouri. He is brutally honest, and knows his customer. Some of his videos are hilarious. Been watching them for a while. My buddy in Raymore needed a beater for his daughter. We went there and looked at some. He actually had some decent stuff for $3-4k.