SOLD Used UCF skid plate

Status
Not open for further replies.

TJTJ04

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
Price
$200
I have an extra clearance UCF transfer case skid for sale. It is 1/4" steel and has normal wear. No real rash. Fits 03-06 TJ Rubicon. Total height is 3". Price-$200. Near Houston, TX. Will not ship.

IMG_20190220_112614.jpg

IMG_20190220_112307.jpg

IMG_20190220_112254.jpg

I know you won’t ship and it would be expensive, but you change your mind let me know. I shipped a full soft top greyhound once and it was stupid cheap for the size.

I know you won’t ship and it would be expensive, but you change your mind let me know. I shipped a full soft top greyhound once and it was stupid cheap for the size.
Send me a pm and we can talk about it .

Reactions: Rick Flair
Will it work on a non-Rubicon? I have an 04 X with the 231 t case. I’ll be in Houston March 10-13

Reactions: TJTJ04
Will it work on a non-Rubicon? I have an 04 X with the 231 t case. I’ll be in Houston March 10-13
It should fit as far as I know. 2003- 06 TJ is what it was advertised for. I can let you know if it sells before then.

It was advertised to fit an 03-06 tj-lj Wrangler. Rubicon or otherwise.

This would have been perfect to go with my UCF tranny skid😢

Why are you selling the skid plate? I'm thinking of a few options from them. Perhaps in aluminum.
Reason for selling is that I picked up an Nth degree higher clearance skid. For someone that isn't trying to squeeze every bit of clearance up underneath it is a good replacement for the stock skid.

Very interested - In Houston and need ASAP. Please send me a PM.
Have a 2004 LJ with 4" lift (no body lift), auto transmission, stock transfer case - will it fit as is?
Look forward to hearing from you.

Status
Not open for further replies.