North Carolina Uwahrrie National Forest Off-Roading Buddy

CandiNClint

Any of my NC Jeep fam want to try out Uwharrie or meet up there? Ive never been and it will be a first for me so I figured why not try out a trail 3 hours away in a more central part of North Carolina and meet some of yall while im at it! I think there are 3 different trails there and im sure it will be a ton of fun!

Any of my NC Jeep fam want to try out Uwharrie or meet up there? Ive never been and it will be a first for me so I figured why not try out a trail 3 hours away in a more central part of North Carolina and meet some of yall while im at it! I think there are 3 different trails there and im sure it will be a ton of fun!
Look @Chris you can like my posts and even move them but I'll be damned if you dont comment welcoming me back to the forum or offering to drive out here to join us. Rude *shaka* missed you man

• Haha
Reactions: Chris
Look @Chris you can like my posts and even move them but I'll be damned if you dont comment welcoming me back to the forum or offering to drive out here to join us. Rude *shaka* missed you man

Okay, what did I miss... welcoming you back to the forum? Were you on here before and came up with a new username? Color me confused :LOL:

I know it's a little past the date but i'm in Raleigh, I'd be down to meet up sometime and make a trip or camp out. Maybe start a group or something.