Uwharrie Dickey Bell

Jamesval035

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
Went to Uhwarrie this Friday before all the peeps and Jeeps found their way for Labor Day weekend. Its always good to be out there without traffic on the trails, also good to have a Friday off while everyone is working. I only got footage of Dickey Bell Trail 91 with my drone as it was the first time I got to play with it at Uwharrie. Enjoy.

I’ve been wanting to get up there but never can seem to find the time.

Dickey Bell is one of the Jeep Badge of Honor Trails, if you’re into collecting those.

I’ve been wanting to get up there but never can seem to find the time.

Dickey Bell is one of the Jeep Badge of Honor Trails, if you’re into collecting those.

Ya, I’ve done this trail three times up and once down. Finally decided to register for the badge this time around, so it should be coming. You should find some time though. It’s $5 for a day pass and cheap to camp. It’s right by a lake too so lots of stuff to do besides wheel. It’s a good time

Ya, I’ve done this trail three times up and once down. Finally decided to register for the badge this time around, so it should be coming. You should find some time though. It’s $5 for a day pass and cheap to camp. It’s right by a lake too so lots of stuff to do besides wheel. It’s a good time

Cool.

I‘ve actually have plans to go there twice but my work schedule changed and had to work both those days. : |

Reactions: Jamesval035
Ya it does. Have been a few times when it’s wet. It’s a pain to clean afterward though.

42FE5170-DD3D-4EC4-8FA1-8F2FE7E06D7F.jpeg

Reactions: MountaineerTom