Vacuum line identification

cbunnb

I have a jeep 4.0. The elbow on this line gas gone bad. Can anybody tell me what the part # is to this?

IMG_20220913_113653.jpg

I might be blind but which line is bad?

If you look at an online oem parts using year, make and model you should be able to find it. It's surprising how many of the vacuum tubing assemblies that are still available.

it's the one that goes to the thing a ma jig, dont you see it ? check out the doorman parts shelf at the local parts store and try to match it up !!!

it's the one that goes to the thing a ma jig, dont you see it ? check out the doorman parts shelf at the local parts store and try to match it up !!!

The parts
I might be blind but which line is bad?

If you look at an online oem parts using year, make and model you should be able to find it. It's surprising how many of the vacuum tubing assemblies that are still available.
Sorry.. I thought I circled it in the first picture. I showed the parts store guys and they just said they don't carry those and I need to call a dealer.
IMG_20220913_113653__01.jpg

If you don't want to spend $50, a lot of these same rubber elbows and plastic hoses are found on junkyard XJs and ZJs. Anything that had the same engines as the TJ.

Reactions: P man

X2 on this. I have replaced several elbows that were dry rotted like yours. You can certainly replace the whole assembly, but if the elbow is the only issue, you can find one at a local parts store. Dorman sells several different PCV elbow kits and I have had luck in matching up replacement parts using those kits.

Reactions: tr21triton