Valvoline Maxlife

I’ve been using 10w-30 maxlife in mine since I got it 5 years ago. I’ve done two Blackstone oil analysis‘ and both times they said everything looked great for the amount of miles, which is just under 130k right now.

Has anyone tried Supertech High Mileage at $16 for five quarts?

b719c14c-6085-44e1-9f6b-b82eed02f664_2.03975be6fb75ba093802a264c7e6e8e1.jpeg

Has anyone tried Supertech High Mileage at $16 for five quarts?

View attachment 313084
That's my Walmart go-to oil for my work vehicle that gets driven over 40,000 miles a year.

"Supertech is one of the most reputable brands of oil in the market today. This oil is manufactured by Warren Oil Company International. The company was formed by Tennessean William K. Warren in the twentieth century when there was an oil boom. By the 1950s, Warren Petroleum was the largest producer of LPG (propane) and natural gasoline. Today, we are the largest private label lubricants manufacturer and automotive chemical distributor located in North America."

Last edited:
Reactions: Hog
Summarizing:
Valvoline Maxlife is a synthetic blend for high mileage engines.
Supertech High Mileage is a conventional oil for high mileage engines.
NAPA High Mileage is a conventional oil for high mileage engines.

I think I'll try Supertech or NAPA next time, just to hedge my bets on getting my RMS leak stopped.

Reactions: MountaineerTom
Walmart marks up almost all their prices in-store. You can always get the online price asking or just order online for pickup if you don't want the hassle of asking for the lower price.
Everything is a damn game. I get so tired of it. Thanx for this, I'll have to play the game I guess...

Summarizing:
Valvoline Maxlife is a synthetic blend for high mileage engines.
Supertech High Mileage is a conventional oil for high mileage engines.
NAPA High Mileage is a conventional oil for high mileage engines.

I think I'll try Supertech or NAPA next time, just to hedge my bets on getting my RMS leak stopped.
Please let me know how I can find Supertech high mileage conventional oil in 10w30 . I can only find synthetic or synthetic blend .