Vanco 16” big brake kit from Black Magic Brakes

I went with the cheap shipping and it was at my door in like 2-3 days if I remember correctly

Thanks. I sent an email to ask. The website said that was the best way to reach him. I figure he probably gets tons of calls.
The flat rate shipping is our way of trying to fight back against all the damned freight increases in the last year or so. Flat rate is for those folks who don't want to pay actual shipping costs if that is higher than the flat rate. If actual is lower than flat rate, then don't pay the flat rate, pick actual.

The 16" kit has been installed on mine for about 3 months. It's one of a few recent changes to my Jeep that has added a great amount of confidence to driving in and through traffic on 35s. I wish I had bought mine a long time ago.
Thanks for the feedback. I’ve been wanting to upgrade to it for years but just haven’t had the money. Front caliper just locked up though and can’t justify throwing more stock parts at it.

Reactions: L J and rasband
Thanks for the feedback. I’ve been wanting to upgrade to it for years but just haven’t had the money. Front caliper just locked up though and can’t justify throwing more stock parts at it.
I have the BMB pads and the premium rotors, they’re really good. However after driving the 16” BBK in @jjvw’s Jeep - they’re still miles apart. The BBK is on my list this summer too.

Forgot to answer the forum discount question. No, we do not do that. The reason we don't is if a forum discount exists, it isn't long before everyone knows it and uses it. All companies do when that happens or before they create the code is mark up the products by the amount of the discount so it winds up screwing a few over that don't know about it. Everyone else is paying normal price since they all use the code.

Try to make it happen. Good brakes will transform the Jeep and how you drive it.

I have the BMB pads and the premium rotors, they’re really good. However after driving the 16” BBK in @jjvw’s Jeep - they’re still miles apart. The BBK is on my list this summer too.
If you are going to the Moab Sausagefest, get Chris to let you take his for a drive if you really want to see what fucking outstanding brakes are. That is provided he doesn't fuck them up between now and then.

If you are going to the Moab Sausagefest, get Chris to let you take his for a drive if you really want to see what fucking outstanding brakes are. That is provided he doesn't fuck them up between now and then.
I’m in on the dicks, and I wouldn’t bank on the brakes making it back to AZ.

Reactions: Apparition
Mine will be there with the 15" kit for comparison, but I doubt you'll notice much difference as I'm on 33's.

Reactions: L J
I know some guys fit the 16” kit on 15” wheels, but 15” BBK should work for 35s just fine either way. In what cases does the difference matter?

Reactions: Apparition
Definitely want to do this as and upgrade, and also do the disc conversion in the back. I know it isn't needed when the system is working correctly, but the drum brakes and the backing plates on my TJ are looking sad, and I think it will be perfect to just replace/upgrade them.

OP please update on the progress.

E