Vanco 16” big brake kit from Black Magic Brakes

I’ve been wanting to upgrade to it for years but just haven’t had the money.
Definitely want to do this as and upgrade,

If you have the money, don't hesitate. It's the best money spent on a rig that runs 35s and/or is heavy. You cannot beat the customer service and technical advice either.

I am running the 15" BBK and don't always notice the difference until some A-hole cuts you off . Then when you slam on the brakes you then remember fuck yea I have the BBK installed and you ( cut off guy ) are one lucky fucker or you may have had a Warn Winch in you trunk.

• Haha
Reactions: Ephry73 and rasband
I did the Super 16, Wow! what a difference. I can here the front 35's gripping on hard braking.
Best upgrade I did so far!

Reactions: rasband
If you have the money, don't hesitate. It's the best money spent on a rig that runs 35s and/or is heavy. You cannot beat the customer service and technical advice either.
When I got the jeep the fronts were new from rotors to lines, and the rears were just new shoes and kit. Braking is not bad, per say, but in traffic after a couple of hard stops you can tell there's serious fade going on. My hope is to get the rears converted to disc and upgrade to the BMB for the Summer.

Reactions: L J