Vanity Plates

My wife hates the idea of "Vanity plates"

She even says "vanity plates" in a condescending tone that mimics Goldie Hawn in Overboard.

Still...I had to do it

exogate.jpg

My wife hates the idea of "Vanity plates"

She even says "vanity plates" in a condescending tone that mimics Goldie Hawn in Overboard.

It's not just your wife, my wife also thinks it's stupid! I think it's cool though, it's like that extra finishing touch.

I call my truck "SHAQ" because...well, it's BIG, BLACK, and DIESEL (those old enough to remember will know the importance of "Shaq Diesel") and before the tags run out next year I think I'll get either "SHAQ" or "SHAQ DSL" whichever is available. :D

Reactions: Chris
Haha! That's great!

I've had vanity plates on almost every car or motorcycle I've ever owned. I saw a TJ the other day locally that had SLOWKRL license plates.

I have to get actual plates in January, I would like a custom one but I can't come up with anything interesting for my tomb raider rubicon.
5b7d5ff463af32ecc14df4b26c2548fb.jpg

If anyone has any suggestions, I'm all ears.

If it helps I'm a huge nerd(comics, some games, huge computer nerd, etc) I live in colorado (aspen/glenwood area, I'm allergic to pot so don't even go there)
I'm basically a punk goth girl who works in a candy store.
If anyone has any ideas.[emoji13] have at it.

Reactions: JP13
Wow mine is boring after all these. My Honda says Queen V for Victoria (gift from my ex but in Florida I'm not paying that $400 new plate fee to replace it. Been on my car for 10-12 years. Was going to transfer it to the Jeep but some how doesn't fit. I ordered "97-TJ" waiting to see if it is available.

Reactions: Mac and Chris