Viair 400P on sale on Amazon for $172

You beat my price, good deal

C92E9073-E629-4FBF-BD8B-D926F0BDF444.jpeg

Reactions: JMT
Great price
I'm anxious to use this because my Viair 88P takes 4.5 min to fill up one 35" tire. Plus I was then airing up the boys 33's, so we were there for a good 35 minutes airing up. At least we were at a burger joint eating while airing up. We should be able to cut that down to about 12 min.

Reactions: Apparition
Someone may also be interested in the one item that has some damage. I think it was only $129, which is dirt cheap.

Nuts. Waiting on a 450c
If you had an iPhone you could set up a price alert on Price Pulse or another similar app. 🤣

I will take the brunt and do it for you for a small fee of, “I appreciate you JMT!” 😉

• Haha
Reactions: Irun
The 450 is 100%
From what I’ve read, the 100% duty cycle won’t be needed for airing up 4 x 35’s. I’d guess I could do 8 or more before it shut down, and cfm is higher.

Last edited:
I've never seen them run side by side but the 450P will pump up the 35"s on my truck really quick
Maybe a 400 for the jeep so I don't have to swap back and forth

Reactions: JMT
I'm anxious to use this because my Viair 88P takes 4.5 min to fill up one 35" tire. Plus I was then airing up the boys 33's, so we were there for a good 35 minutes airing up. At least we were at a burger joint eating while airing up. We should be able to cut that down to about 12 min.
I can do all four tires in roughly 4 minutes. That's with a Powertank though! ;)