Vibration at idle only after installing new rubber transmission mount

Yes, i went with blocks and oem mounts.

I only have this issue in idle (when the AC is on or when idling in Drive/Reverse).
Yes oe mounts are made to move around in a cage type holder,I should have went with jus the blocks too.I’m Shur if a mopar trans mount were available,it would still have to have some breaking time too

Yes oe mounts are made to move around in a cage type holder,I should have went with jus the blocks too.I’m Shur if a mopar trans mount were available,it would still have to have some breaking time too
Well, I can't install my Mopar transmission mount because I have the Savvy TT installed.

My idle goes to hell just by turning the AC on. I'm not going to blame the Savvy TT for that even though it might not hide the vibes as well as the stock mount.

I changed plugs and multiple sensors, but nothing changed. My engine idles fine until the extra load is added. The RPMs drop when the AC is on. That seems backwards to me.

Well, I can't install my Mopar transmission mount because I have the Savvy TT installed.

My idle goes to hell just by turning the AC on. I'm not going to blame the Savvy TT for that even though it might not hide the vibes as well as the stock mount.

I changed plugs and multiple sensors, but nothing changed. My engine idles fine until the extra load is added. The RPMs drop when the AC is on. That seems backwards to me.
That’s weird,I was able to use my factory mount with UCF t/t

I had the same thing happen. Terrible vibration after installing a new transmission mount I purchased at O'Reilly's. There was no way I could live with that vibration long enough for the mount to "break in." I bit the bullet and bought an OEM mount. So glad I did. What a difference.

Yes, i went with blocks and oem mounts.

I only have this issue in idle (when the AC is on or when idling in Drive/Reverse).

It's been a few years, do you still have this problem or where you able to get it resolved? I too only have the vibration when the transmission is in drive or reverse and only at idle. I am leaning towards blaming my bombproof rubber motor mounts but I see you reported the same vibration with OEM motor mounts so it has me thinking.

Reactions: Jerry Bransford
Your MORE Bombproof motor mounts and their rubber bushings have a superb reputation, I'd be surprised if they're the cause of your vibrations. I installed those same exact mounts onto my previous TJ and no vibrations at all.

Reactions: BradyW
I recently replaced my oem trans.mount with a new Mopar one.
Other than miles (140k), it doesn't look that bad.
If somebody wants it I'll let it go for shipping.

It's been a few years, do you still have this problem or where you able to get it resolved? I too only have the vibration when the transmission is in drive or reverse and only at idle. I am leaning towards blaming my bombproof rubber motor mounts but I see you reported the same vibration with OEM motor mounts so it has me thinking.

My idle vibrations are generally a non issue these days. But I can’t confidently tell you what improved things.

I’ve read that the Bombproof vibrate more than stock… but I’ve also seen folks say their bombproof mounts don’t vibrate at all or more than OEM mounts.