Vibrations after Zone 4.25 combo lift install

OBrien05

Just installed the zone 4.25 combo. 3" suspension, 1.25 BL and 1" MML. I still have vibes at 30mph+. The MML should have kept me from having any vibes. I'm guessing I need to do a T case drop to get rid of them? If so, does anyone know how much of a drop?

No, the MML won’t always keep you from getting vibes. At 3” of lift, you need a TC drop typically, even with a MML.

So either drop the TC or get a SYE, CV driveshaft, and at minimum, adjustable upper rear control arms.

Just installed the zone 4.25 combo. 3" suspension, 1.25 BL and 1" MML. I still have vibes at 30mph+. The MML should have kept me from having any vibes. I'm guessing I need to do a T case drop to get rid of them? If so, does anyone know how much of a drop?
Start with a couple washers between the TC skid and the frame. Continue adding washers until the vibes go away.

Not all TJ’s yield the same results from a lift. I too had incredibly terrible vibrations after my lift was installed. Almost a week after, I did the SYE and new driveshaft. The vibrations could be felt even with a transfer case drop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk