Video of 15 year old rolling an XJ

He almost thought he'd hold onto that winch guard and save it.

And she already rolled her new buggy. She may need a better spotter.

Just hearing her was scary until I could actually hear what she said at the end.

Am I a dirty old man if I want to congratulate her with dinner?

Since it’s clearly stated she’s 15? Yes. That’s more than being a dirty old man.

Since it’s clearly stated she’s 15? Yes. That’s more than being a dirty old man.

1656699000668.png

The "Yes" I would understand because it doesn't take much to be accused of being various things someone really isn't so that wasn't unexpected

Claiming that "That’s more than being a dirty old man." seems like a step farther than that and for the record I didn't suggest drinks because she's only 15. Maybe offering lunch would have sounded better.

Either way, her dad can even come along but I'm not congratulating him so he can pay for his own food.

She may need a better spotter.

for sure......she had to reach that front end out there to get a grip they had to know the back end wasn't gonna float the gap. if he'da held his grip he'da been flung off the top of that ledge and probably went further than she did.

been noticing, almost every video of a slow roll is due to 1 side of the rear getting into a low point while it's still got the bulk of the weight on it / the back 1/2..

watched it about 10x that has gotta be her mom in the background, cryin like she just watched her die. the dad or spotter was a bit more composed but you could definitely sense his anxiety. thought he was gonna jump off that ledge to get down quicker but he went around.

Last edited:
Reactions: Apparition