Vintage Tin WW2 Era

If y'all haven't and get a chance, go over to Jalopnik and follow up on the writer of the article, David Tracy. He's a die-hard Jeep nut/semi-historian, and has a knack for picking up long forgotten, and broken rust buckets with the sole intention of wheeling them for as cheap as he can get away with. Here's a couple of links to whet the appetite... Project Swiss Cheese, and Project Slow Devil.

I've never met him, and question his sanity at times, but he seems like a decent guy that loves Jeeps. He's typically the only reason I get on Jalopnik at all due to some of the snowflakes that can permeate the site.

Reactions: jgaz and Squatch
Awesome article-very informative
I've read lots of WWII books and never read anything about VSD Paint

If y'all haven't and get a chance, go over to Jalopnik and follow up on the writer of the article, David Tracy. He's a die-hard Jeep nut/semi-historian, and has a knack for picking up long forgotten, and broken rust buckets with the sole intention of wheeling them for as cheap as he can get away with. Here's a couple of links to whet the appetite... Project Swiss Cheese, and Project Slow Devil.

I've never met him, and question his sanity at times, but he seems like a decent guy that loves Jeeps. He's typically the only reason I get on Jalopnik at all due to some of the snowflakes that can permeate the site.
I too like Tracy’s articles. And I agree that he is the main reason to check out the Jalopnik site.
His rust repair article bring back Michigan memories (or nightmares) lol