Vinyl Windows

Zhillslady

TJ Enthusiast
I could probably google this and if that's preferred please let me know. Figured someone on here has probably already done that so I thought I'd ask here. Anyone know if I can just replace the vinyl in my upper doors? It's pretty scratched and may be original from 97 but hard to tell cause zippers and everything else work fine.

I got these with my new soft top, but have sliders on my jeep and don't have the frames. image.jpeg

I got these with my new soft top, but have sliders on my jeep and don't have the frames. View attachment 1349
So can I buy them without buying the soft top as well? My top itself is in very good condition so no need to replace. My skins are fine also but if getting new vinyl means new skins what the heck. I just dumped $8k plus into a 97 jeep, what's a couple more dollars. LOL

Any chance you'd like to sell those if you can't use. I looked on ebay for vinyl but never thought to just look up new skins

Yes, contact Bestop. They will sell you just the upper doors. Very nice people to deal with if you contact their customer service.

So can I buy them without buying the soft top as well? My top itself is in very good condition so no need to replace. My skins are fine also but if getting new vinyl means new skins what the heck. I just dumped $8k plus into a 97 jeep, what's a couple more dollars. LOL

Any chance you'd like to sell those if you can't use. I looked on ebay for vinyl but never thought to just look up new skins[/QUO

They're about $120.00 on Amazon. I might pick up frames for mine as my sliders rattle and don't seal well.