California Vinyl wrap shops in soCal that won't break the bank?

Moab

TJ Expert
Supporting Member
Looking to find similar prices as have been posted here and elsewhere. $750-$1000 for a wrap. 06TJ35's called around the LA - Orange county area and kept getting prices in the $2000-$3000 range? Maybe we need to look in the Inland Empire for a fair price?

Anyway. Any good vinyl wrap shop referrals would be greatly appreciated.

Looking to have this done on a black Jeep:

Looking to find similar prices as have been posted here and elsewhere. $750-$1000 for a wrap. 06TJ35's called around the LA - Orange county area and kept getting prices in the $2000-$3000 range? Maybe we need to look in the Inland Empire for a fair price?

Anyway. Any good vinyl wrap shop referrals would be greatly appreciated.

Looking to have this done on a black Jeep:

View attachment 80236
There is a business that makes pre-cut kids in your price range in any color but it’s a DIY install. I can’t remember their name. If I find it I will give it to you

I found a place that will do single color for $1250. I have not priced out that custom job I wanted done. A place down south did the design. And said they would sell it to me for $100. Then I'd just have to add a custom design to my estimate. Seems well worth it. Considering what a paint job would cost. Even if I just decide to go black again. It would look a hell of a lot better than what I have now.

it is not that easy to apply a wrap and do it correctly. There is a reason it costs what it costs...just think a good paint job will be $7000+++++

Ya. I've watched videos. And I think you have to have a knack for laying vinyl. Not something I would want to do myself.

All the wrap shops around me charge between 2-3k for a solid color change vinyl wrap (meaning no special graphics, just a solid color). This is on a Corvette, so I'm not sure if it would be cheaper on a TJ, but I suspect it would, as the top doesn't need to be wrapped.

All the wrap shops around me charge between 2-3k for a solid color change vinyl wrap (meaning no special graphics, just a solid color). This is on a Corvette, so I'm not sure if it would be cheaper on a TJ, but I suspect it would, as the top doesn't need to be wrapped.

I'm sure if they see you own a Corvette the price is going up just based on that. SO not surprised that a TJ would be cheaper. I think it does entail removing quite a bit from the Jeep. But I've seen guys post prices in the $750 range. I think it just depends on where you live. And what the competition is.

Did you troll CL? I found the cheapest guys on there. Some are even mobile. And come to you. So they have no overhead. Or post a gig job. Maybe you can find somebody that is a wrapper at one of the places. To do it on the side.

I'm sure if they see you own a Corvette the price is going up just based on that. SO not surprised that a TJ would be cheaper. I think it does entail removing quite a bit from the Jeep. But I've seen guys post prices in the $750 range. I think it just depends on where you live. And what the competition is.

Yes, the most expensive one was $3500, and the cheapest was $2000. However, even the guys who said $2000 have excellent reviews on Google, so they can't be bad.

Did you troll CL? I found the cheapest guys on there. Some are even mobile. And come to you. So they have no overhead. Or post a gig job. Maybe you can find somebody that is a wrapper at one of the places. To do it on the side.

I had a guy who was mobile (that I found on Facebook) do the roof on the Corvette. Charged me $150 for the roof and b-pillars (there are no c-pillars and the a-pillars are plastic). I felt that was a good deal, and like you said, no overhead.