Vision Off Road 398 Manx wheels

I'm getting ready to do the hub conversion so I need wheels with a 5x5.5 bolt pattern. Not a lot of good options out there. I like the Mickey Thompson Sidebiter lock but the backspace is 3-5/8, not sure if that's going to push the tires out and make it look like a skateboard.

I'm getting ready to do the hub conversion so I need wheels with a 5x5.5 bolt pattern. Not a lot of good options out there. I like the Mickey Thompson Sidebiter lock but the backspace is 3-5/8, not sure if that's going to push the tires out and make it look like a skateboard.

What wheels are you running now?

ProComp 7031

IMG_4551.PNG

I hear ya! When I picked my wheels, I went from factory Canyons with 5.5" BS to 3.75" BS and they slung mud all over the side of my jeep. Hated the skateboard look too. Ended up finding some Rubicon flares which are an inch wider. It helped a lot. Another reason why I like a 10.50 wide tire.

You can always get wider flares, like 5.5" to get coverage, might broaden your options, but another expense. I have 3 5/8" BS with 31x10.5. I don't mind them sticking out and I don't mud

I know I'm digging up an older post, but I'm currently looking at these wheels (Vision Offroad 398 Manx) and was wondering if anyone was running these?