SOLD Vision X 4.7″ CG2 LED Light Cannon Lights & Lens Filters (BRAND NEW!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris

Administrator
Staff Member
Ride of the Month Winner
This is a set of almost brand new Vision X 4.7″ CG2 LED Light Cannon Lights. These things cost me a whopping $549 new, no kidding!

You can check them out here:
https://www.visionxusa.com/shop/4-7-cg2-led-light-cannon/

These headlights are made in Korea, and should NOT be mistake for the cheap, crap quality LED lights you find on Amazon. These things are seriously heavy duty, waterproof, and insanely bright.

The beams on these are spot light patterns, but with the various different snap-on lenses you can buy for them, they can be anything from snow driving lights, to fog lights, etc.

The lenses I'm including are the elliptical lens and the around town lenses. The around town lenses turn the spot lights into more of a flood light so that the output resembles that of a fog light with a nice, wide, spread out beam pattern. Take the filers off though and the light output on these things is unreal.

The filter lenses snap-on and off in seconds. The lights also include the Vision X wiring harness for use on TJs with no factory fog light wiring. This harness is already wired with an on / off switch, relays, and plug-and-play connectors. All you have to do is connect it to the battery (it has inline fuses) and route the wiring.

For TJs with factory fog light wiring, all you have to do is use the connectors that come with these things and you can tap right into the factory fog light wiring. This is how I was running them on my TJ and it worked awesome. The factory fog light wiring is more than capable of running these lights since the wattage output on these (bring LEDs) is significantly less than the factory fogs.

The only reason I'm selling these is because they won't work with my new JCR bumpers unfortunately, which sucks, because now I'm going to have to get the same lights, but in a 3x3 sweat size (so that they fit in the JCR bumper cutouts).

The condition on these things is immaculate. Not a single scratch, rock chip, or mark anywhere on them. I've had them on my TJ for maybe 500 miles if that.

Anyways, I paid $549, but I'm asking $225. I feel that price is more than fair for a set of outstanding LED lights.

If you're interested, please PM me.

IMG_2058.JPG

IMG_2060.JPG

IMG_2061.JPG

IMG_2059.JPG

IMG_2062.JPG

IMG_2063.JPG

IMG_2057.JPG

IMG_2056.JPG

IMG_2055.JPG

IMG_2054.JPG

IMG_2053.jpg

Chris is going for quickest part sales records this week.

Reactions: Chris
Status
Not open for further replies.