Arizona Visiting Phoenix area this week! Anything going on?

Farmergreg

The work will set you free
Supporting Member
Ride of the Month Winner
Were out here staying with friends by New River for another week. Shooting long range at the Ben Avery range. Unfortunately I couldn't drag my jeep out for the 2000 mile trek. Any jeep stuff going on?

So far we have had to thaw frozen pipes the last three mornings! (Thought I'd get a break from that!!)

Were out here staying with friends by New River for another week. Shooting long range at the Ben Avery range. Unfortunately I couldn't drag my jeep out for the 2000 mile trek. Any jeep stuff going on?

So far we have had to thaw frozen pipes the last three mornings! (Thought I'd get a break from that!!)
Well just the Arizona renaissance festival that i know of.

http://arizona.renfestinfo.com
Maybe @ac_ knows other things.

Reactions: KCNoDots
Ah yeah the Renaissance festival is fun. I am not sure where New River is though.

Looks like New River is north of Cave Creek. Cave Creek is a fun town to hang out. You will see some wheelers and motorcycles going through there. Kind of famous for their bbq. Just east of Cave Creek is Lake Bartlet, it is kind of fun to hang out there. You can drive and camp on the beach of Lake Bartlet. Kind of cold right now at night though.

Up north, kind of a drive is Sedona, It is pretty amazing up there. Crazy sunsets, and awesome red desert scenes. It is kind of fun.

I can't think of anything specific going on other than the festival.

Last year we drove out to Sedona and Prescott. And that crazy town on the hill side in between.

Today we headed up to Flagstaff and skied.
Rest of the week will be shooting.

Reactions: ac_