Visiting PRP (seats) showroom tomorrow. Does anyone have questions for them?

wmblore

TJ Enthusiast
Lifetime Supporting Member
Heading to Temecula to visit the PRP Showroom tomorrow to put my butt in a few seats and look at all their fabrics, styles and accessories. If anyone has any questions for them, or would like photos of anything let me know.

Mark

Reactions: Chris
Great showroom. People are nice and had all their seats, and there were a lot, available. Massive selection of colors and fabric. I went with the summit elite and choose the colors below. You can design and choose your own colors and stitching. Turn around in only a few weeks. They had close to 300 orders from Black Friday/Cyber Monday.

QBft%xrrQ5CMIcsEalmerw.jpg

Reactions: TJ Starting
Would their Spec Reclining seats bolt into a TJ? Are there any showrooms or dealers in Canada? This last question I emailed them twice and left them a VM but never got a reply.

Reactions: wmblore
Would their Spec Reclining seats bolt into a TJ? Are there any showrooms or dealers in Canada? This last question I emailed them twice and left them a VM but never got a reply.
Their "enduro elite" is reclining and they have bolt on brackets that mount their seats to stock TJ mounts. I believe they only have the one showroom here in So. Cal. I have called them a few times and had someone pick up each time. I will check to see what number I used.