Washington Walker Valley Sat AM?

Huh, never got a notification from the tag?

Found it all the same. What time are you thinking? I'll have to check with the boss when I get home tonight, but I don't remember any Saturday or late Friday plans.

FYI: I will be a big pussy and taking all the easy stuff since I just put it back together. 😁

Reactions: Wildman
Huh, never got a notification from the tag?

Found it all the same. What time are you thinking? I'll have to check with the boss when I get home tonight, but I don't remember any Saturday or late Friday plans.

FYI: I will be a big pussy and taking all the easy stuff since I just put it back together. 😁
i get there early for parking and to beat the crowds (8am?) Walker's nice because nothing too crazy and can always winch out thanks to lots of trees!

Reactions: Wildman and Vasq
I wish. 5 hr 25 min drive for me. If I had a brake controller installed I could drive the teardrop over on Fri and spend the night and wheel. Hopefully soon

I wish. 5 hr 25 min drive for me. If I had a brake controller installed I could drive the teardrop over on Fri and spend the night and wheel. Hopefully soon
Yes but the good part about where you live is your 4 hours from seattle

Yes but the good part about where you live is your 4 hours from seattle
I totally agree. I would not want to live in that political environment, though I have to live with the decisions of that populace. Come over anytime. I’ll treat to meals, a place to stay, and the best ID has to offer of wheelin!

I totally agree. I would not want to live in that political environment, though I have to live with the decisions of that populace. Come over anytime. I’ll treat to meals, a place to stay, and the best ID has to offer of wheelin!
Hells ya I'll take you up on that.

Reactions: Wildman and JMT
I never got notice of this for some reason.. that said I can't do Saturday unfortunately, I'm on call for work and prepping for leaving to Trail Jam on Sunday.

Next time I have to wheel on this side will be July 17.. we're doing a reiter work party, wheeling after.

Next time

Do you guys feel like having a beginner tag along? First Jeep, no wheeling experience, never been to Walker Valley; a true beginner. I've just been hitting little forest trails off of Mtn Loop Highway to get used to it, reading, watching videos, etc. I think my Jeep is up for it, even if I'm not yet, LOL: 35s, lift, Dana 44 rear w/LSD, 4.88s, winch, etc. No lockers yet though.

Do you guys feel like having a beginner tag along? First Jeep, no wheeling experience, never been to Walker Valley; a true beginner. I've just been hitting little forest trails off of Mtn Loop Highway to get used to it, reading, watching videos, etc. I think my Jeep is up for it, even if I'm not yet, LOL: 35s, lift, Dana 44 rear w/LSD, 4.88s, winch, etc. No lockers yet though.
I wouldn't care. It's been probably 6-7 years since i've hit any real trails and I'll probably be a little squeamish anyway. Boom will probably get fed up and start driving over us :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
I wouldn't care. It's been probably 6-7 years since i've hit any real trails and I'll probably be a little squeamish anyway. Boom will probably get fed up and start driving over us :ROFLMAO:
Everyone has to be a beginner sometime! You can always winch out :)

I actually don't have lockers either (or a re-gear) but I seemed to do ok on the easier trails the last time i was there.