Washington Walker Valley Sat AM?

Added to Calendar: 07-03-21

Testing @tombicon

I wonder if it doesn't tag when you add tags through an edit.

Howdy Aaron.
Yes, this worked. It may have been a fluke.
Happy it appears to be working now...
I only noticed two alerts I didn't get, both from this particular thread, sadly, to go wheeling.
:cry:
You would have fun at walker too since it's smaller obstacles. Great to learn on. Hoping to get out to reiter and tahuya next.

Reactions: tombicon
You would have fun at walker too since it's smaller obstacles. Great to learn on. Hoping to get out to reiter and tahuya next.
There is a run this weekend (Sunday) at Tahuya. It's put on by some internet guy's, and they are billing as "Crawl for a Cure".
Raising money for Seattle Cancer Care Alliance. $ 5 raffles, with some pretty good prizes, but, more important, is raising funds for cancer. I found it on Facebook.
I'll be there.

There is a run this weekend (Sunday) at Tahuya. It's put on by some internet guy's, and they are billing as "Crawl for a Cure".
Raising money for Seattle Cancer Care Alliance. $ 5 raffles, with some pretty good prizes, but, more important, is raising funds for cancer. I found it on Facebook.
I'll be there.
One of these days, I’ll get out with you guys. A dude I work with tested positive for covid this week. I’m quarantined until my results come back, hopefully today or tomorrow.

Reactions: tombicon and Vasq
One of these days, I’ll get out with you guys. A dude I work with tested positive for covid this week. I’m quarantined until my results come back, hopefully today or tomorrow.
Let me know once your "cleared".
As long as I'm not broke, I'm happy to go play.
Mike