Washington Walker Valley Sat AM?

I absolutely want to, but have a few hundred miles to go in my break in period on the new gears and still haven’t wired/plumbed my lockers. I will be doing that this weekend. I am excited to start wheeling with people on here!
ooo that's exciting. That is next up on my list

Reactions: Wildman
Thanks for joining @Vasq. When you get lockers you're going to be a force to be reckoned with! Rocks will fear your name.

Here's the boulder on upper Timber Tamer and vasq in the background. It was DRY!! And so much easier than normal. Why the trails were even dusty!
PXL_20210703_154646847.jpg

Sorry I missed it, never been there that dry. That big rock looks like it would be MUCH easier that dry.

I ended up spending the day chasing electrical issues on the Jeep and finally replacing an alternator :( love the last minute before a week long trip issues... lol.

On our way to Jeep Jam though!

Reactions: Wildman and Vasq
Sorry I missed it, never been there that dry. That big rock looks like it would be MUCH easier that dry.

I ended up spending the day chasing electrical issues on the Jeep and finally replacing an alternator :( love the last minute before a week long trip issues... lol.

On our way to Jeep Jam though!
It was so dry I even got that old Moab tire chirping on the rocks!

Reactions: DaveF
I have zero internet or cell service at the park... when you enter the park, we are parked in the far left corner at the end of the road on the river... black gmc Denali with truck camper on it... anyone coming feel free to look me up. Should be a few timber tamer jeeps parked in the area.
@DaveF @kiwi
I'll be stopping by to visit Thursday so just look for the 1 legged guy. Make sure & say Howdy.

20210706_104304.jpg

Last edited:
Yep internet is always a issue at Jim Sprick Park and you are lucky when you can get it up in the woods. But there are GOOD things to that too. It means no one can bug you while you're there so you can relax and just enjoy....

Reactions: josb612 and Vasq
Sorry that I couldn't make it on Saturday, wife wanted to hit some forest trails instead. I did go to WV solo on Tuesday though! I hit Upper Mainline, Humps & Bumps, Ridge Ram, EZ Valley Connector, lower Tiber Tamer (the Upper rock freaked me out, lol), and went down Expressway and out. The Jeep took everything in stride, even the stuff I was uneasy with. Had fun and learned a lot, I have some fender rubbing issues to fix.

Reactions: Vasq
Sorry that I couldn't make it on Saturday, wife wanted to hit some forest trails instead. I did go to WV solo on Tuesday though! I hit Upper Mainline, Humps & Bumps, Ridge Ram, EZ Valley Connector, lower Tiber Tamer (the Upper rock freaked me out, lol), and went down Expressway and out. The Jeep took everything in stride, even the stuff I was uneasy with. Had fun and learned a lot, I have some fender rubbing issues to fix.
That's a nice loop. There's a go around on the big rock on upper TT, btw. The only other one we did was Ron's Run. That was a 3.5 ish hour loop and called it a day.

Reactions: Vasq
I bet it's dusty AF up there right now!

Looking at all the rigs and people coming back off the trails I would say you are correct....

Once everyone returned to camp I never got a chance to walk around and take more pictures but here is a NICE CJ-7 that was there. Custom linked suspension on ORI struts.

20210708_141013.jpg

20210708_141033.jpg

EDIT: Got to meet @DaveF & @tombicon and we talked for a good hour.

Last edited:
Man that’s a nice 7, I wish I could have made Walker, just got another box of parts and should be up and running in about 2 more weeks
They did some nice work on the trail and it's dry so stuff is exceptionally chill right now @ walker. Reiter should be super fun right now. Finally get up some of the more diffcult obstacles.