Walmart's latest epic fail

Chris

Administrator
Staff Member
Ride of the Month Winner
I'm thinking some jackass put it there on purpose just to take the pic for social media and cause a stink.

That had crossed my mind as well. I can't see how any store manager would be so stupid as to do something like this.

If you own a Kindle, there is a one or two dollar book "Wal-Mart Book of Ethics Abridged Edition". It is a very funny book full of real stuff that goes on there. Not condoning the back to school sign on top of the gun case, but after reading this book I sure can understand how it could happen.

B

Reactions: Chris
They should find the store owner and fire him for the sloppy effort, that display didn't even include a selection of trench coats and ray-bands.

That had crossed my mind as well. I can't see how any store manager would be so stupid as to do something like this.
I can see it. Anti Gunner wanting to get Firearms kicked out of Walmart by using social media. Pressure pressure pressure!
Or
It could have been an employee or customer that moved the sign there to take a picture for a joke with a personal friend that found its way to the wrong person and then blown way out of proportion.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Last edited:
Well, let's just say that I'm stupid and fell for the essentially "fake news" today.

Shame on news outlets for even reporting on this. It's nothing more than some stupid little asshole kids trying to get publicity or make Walmart look bad. I should have known that no manager at Walmart would be stupid enough to knowingly let that sort of thing fly.

Reactions: TJ John