Want to go down a rabbit hole? Remember the Sinbad movie where he played a genie?

Chris

Administrator
Staff Member
Ride of the Month Winner
Google it and see the effort the media outlets went through to convince us we all imagined this.

F_zFGUDWMAANhfn.jpeg

I used to believe these mandela affect claims but I'm increasingly coming to believe that "they", whoever they are, are actually gaslighting us.

Reactions: BlueC and P man
Seems to be a pretty common tactic nowadays to increase engagement. Post some obviously BS crap, people get angry, and NEED to comment to correct you. And then there are arguments. And that sucks in more angry people!

Reactions: P man and Chris
I'm with you!

I know this movie is real. I've seen it, my sister has seen it, my brother has seen it, and most kids I know from the 90s have seen it as well.

the thing for me is that I don't believe I saw it. I'm just pretty sure I remember it existing and don't know why I would have just invented that.

I don't dispute that the Mandela effect exists...for example many people seem to remember Vader saying "Luke, I am your father", but it's "No, I...am your father". But people seem to want to claim it on all sorts of usually vague and obscure things from 30 years ago either to cause drama, or to get us used to doubting our own memories so as to be more accepting of the narrative we're given.

Hey guys, what about the BerenSTEIN Bears?

I wish I could find copies of my old books. The one I have for my kids has the "updated" spelling, and that's all that shows up on eBay. I would think if it was really an e, there would be one with that spelling on ebay. I could buy that my mind put the e there because my mom pronounced it "steen".

Reactions: Chris
I wish I could find copies of my old books. The one I have for my kids has the "updated" spelling, and that's all that shows up on eBay. I would think if it was really an e, there would be one with that spelling on ebay. I could buy that my mind put the e there because my mom pronounced it "steen".

I have never thought about how it was spelled. I could easily get the name confused with the authors name of this though.

1701288713374.png

Reactions: freedom_in_4low