Want to go down a rabbit hole? Remember the Sinbad movie where he played a genie?

What if it's just two slightly alternate universes that are somehow bleeding into one another :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: lBasket
What if it's just two slightly alternate universes that are somehow bleeding into one another :LOL:

Did you ever watch Fringe? I could totally buy that some money-hungry tech or pharma company accidentally ripped a hole in the fabric doing sketchy R&D without care for the consequences. Kindof a similar premise to Stranger Things, I suppose.

Is this real? Are there people out there who actually believe there was no Shazaam movie? I remember watching it, I think I even watched it on the Disney channel at one point, hell I might even have a copy lying around here somewhere.

I think people are obfuscating Shazam and Kazam (with Shaq). I am telling you I remember seeing it but everyone is telling me that it doesn't exist.

I feel like I'm losing my mind :LOL:

Did you ever watch Fringe? I could totally buy that some money-hungry tech or pharma company accidentally ripped a hole in the fabric doing sketchy R&D without care for the consequences. Kindof a similar premise to Stranger Things, I suppose.

That's one of my favorite shows!

At this point I probably would believe such a thing. I've seen how much they lie to us and gaslight us. I wouldn't put anything past them.

I think people are obfuscating Shazam and Kazam (with Shaq). I am telling you I remember seeing it but everyone is telling me that it doesn't exist.

I feel like I'm losing my mind :LOL:

I don't remember seeing either movie. But if someone said there was a Sinbad Shazaam movie I'd take their word for it.

Reactions: mushdogs and Chris
I know, there's so much shit like that going on in this world, it makes me dizzy at times.

Yep, you have to be very careful. Deception is all around us and it's only going to get worse with AI.

• Sad
Reactions: BlueC
episode 4 these arent the droids youre looking for GIF by Star Wars

Whoa Whoa Whoa. Easy on the profanity...

The first time I heard this talk was from a born and bred Texas woman who was a family friend. She went to church every Sunday and was as wholesome a person as you could find. I was floored when she not only explained what it really meant but that she routinely used it when conversing with people lmao

Reactions: SouthernLJ
The first time I heard this talk was from a born and bred Texas woman who was a family friend. She went to church every Sunday and was as wholesome a person as you could find. I was floored when she not only explained what it really meant but that she routinely used it when conversing with people lmao

Want to know if you have an ugly baby? Take them around an older lady from the south. If she says "bless their heart," then that baby is ugly.

I loved Fringe. Think of all the money they saved having the same actor playing the same person in a different timeline.

I just watched the Loki (Disney) season finale last night with my kids. Pretty much the same idea. Multiple time lines. Good show, but also pretty confusing at times. My 12yo stopped at one point and said he was confused. I said if you would stop talking for a few minutes, you might understand it a bit more.

Seems to be a pretty common tactic nowadays to increase engagement. Post some obviously BS crap, people get angry, and NEED to comment to correct you. And then there are arguments. And that sucks in more angry people!

This is a common tactic. There was a guest on the Joe Rogan show a while back that talked about internet bots on social media. There are many bots that are setup to just argue and insult people. This pulls other people into the argument and gets more views for the posts.

He demonstrated with a random topic and setup two bots to argue with each other.

I loved Fringe. Think of all the money they saved having the same actor playing the same person in a different timeline.

I just watched the Loki (Disney) season finale last night with my kids. Pretty much the same idea. Multiple time lines. Good show, but also pretty confusing at times. My 12yo stopped at one point and said he was confused. I said if you would stop talking for a few minutes, you might understand it a bit more.

I need to catch up on Loki. I was really into the MCU stuff during the first season and most of what's come out after Endgame has been garbage but I enjoyed Loki. Been too busy to watch the 2nd season so far but I'll get there.

Reactions: suicideking