Want to trade half door parts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

toximus

I live in my Jeep
Supporting Member
Price
I have white half doors with tan/grey panels.

I want red half doors with black panels.

I am interested in trading the entire door or only the panels.

Does anyone want to trade?

I'd be interested in buying outright. New to this forum. How do we exchange contact info?

I might be interested if the price is right. I want half doors so I'd have to be able to get in the ballpark of buying red doors from somebody else.

I'll send you a private message and we can discuss further.

@Chris, would you mind enabling PMs for his account?

I might be interested if the price is right. I want half doors so I'd have to be able to get in the ballpark of buying red doors from somebody else.

Done deal!

I'm sure we can work something out. I'll wait for your reply!

Did you ever get this worked out? If not, Iwoukd definitely be interested in buying them outright.

Right now, red doors are about $800 + shipping to my door.
$800 for a pair of half doors?!?! :eek: OH MY GOD. I can get full doors for $600 and half doors for $350 easily. That's crazyyy. I could find you some red ones with black panels and ship em to ya for a whole lot less.

Here pictures of the condition of my doors. I've been collecting the handles and hinges and stuff to rebuild. At this point I think it's going to be easier for me to keep the doors and swap inner panels only with somebody who wants them.

IMG_20190515_125138.jpg

IMG_20190515_125151.jpg

IMG_20190515_125157.jpg

Thanks for letting me know. That works out ok for the time being. Decided to spend that money on a 2" ProComp / Rancho supension lift instead. Installing this weekend.

Seems like you likely have a good amount of experience in that world. Any tips on getting the longer coils back into place? Do you prefer to drop the control arms vs use a spring compressor?

I've above average for mechanical ability...just never done a lift package on a vehicle yet. My suspension experience is limited to disconnecting tie rods and strut replacements.

Any tips on getting the longer coils back into place?

If you have control arms with bushings you're going to need to loosen the bolts or else they'll keep springing back up and you'll be fighting them. You might also need to unbolt the shocks to get the coils in. You might also need to droop one side at a time. Be careful to over articulate the driveshaft too (you might want to unbolt it to be safe).

Do you prefer to drop the control arms vs use a spring compressor?

I have spring compressors but I rarely use them. For a 2" lift you shouldn't need them and it's faster not to.

$800 for a pair of half doors?!?! :eek: OH MY GOD. I can get full doors for $600 and half doors for $350 easily. That's crazyyy. I could find you some red ones with black panels and ship em to ya for a whole lot less.

Do you have a good source for just interior panels? I bought some solid half doors but the panels were missing. I mistakenly thought I could buy some OEM or aftermarket but no one seems to make them.

Do you have a good source for just interior panels? I bought some solid half doors but the panels were missing. I mistakenly thought I could buy some OEM or aftermarket but no one seems to make them.

If you make me an offer on mine I'd consider selling them and be the one looking instead since I don't like the color anyway.

15579548893068646335976783439367.jpg

15579549222767461917001556930824.jpg

15579549360708120865115877175752.jpg

What color panel do you need?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.