WTB: Wanted: 1997 Jeep Wrangler TJ Full Steel Doors Black - Portland, Oregon

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is your budget?
I'm not certain, really. I'm hoping for used black doors. I've just started looking, as my 17-year-old just bought their first Jeep (first car ever), and these are for it. If you have any, I'd love to see them!

I'm not certain, really. I'm hoping for used black doors. I've just started looking, as my 17-year-old just bought their first Jeep (first car ever), and these are for it. If you have any, I'd love to see them!
I dont have any right now but I have people...just fyi when I do get a nice set of black doors in with decent door panels I get $1200..I will put out some feelers

I dont have any right now but I have people...just fyi when I do get a nice set of black doors in with decent door panels I get $1200..I will put out some feelers
$1200 sounds reasonable to me - especially if I can pick them up locally and don't have to pay for shipping. Thanks for looking into it for me - I'm hoping to get them installed before the rains come this winter.

I'm also in the market for the soft top door surrounds if you happen to have any or know of someone selling any!

I'm also in the market for the soft top door surrounds if you happen to have any or know of someone selling any!
I have sets of door surrounds $100 for a nice set with thumb screws and $50 for a set that the finish isn't as nice on with thumb screws.

I have sets of door surrounds $100 for a nice set with thumb screws and $50 for a set that the finish isn't as nice on with thumb screws.
Nice! Could I see photos of each so I can decide? I'd still need the knobs, right - or are those the thumb screws? I'm still figuring all this out.

20210628_190611.jpg
20210628_190554.jpg

These are the nicer ones..I have all the thumb screws even though the pictures show a couple missing. I will try and get some pictures of the other ones tonight. They are fully functional nothing broken just the outer finish has light scratches etc from tree branches etc

The above are the not so nice ones...they could be cleaned up and painted or used as is

The above are the not so nice ones...they could be cleaned up and painted or used as is
Thanks for sending those and apologies for the slow response! I would like to purchase the not-so-nice ($50) surrounds. I see you're in Washougal - could we meet up sometime? Thanks!

Reactions: P man
Thanks for sending those and apologies for the slow response! I would like to purchase the not-so-nice ($50) surrounds. I see you're in Washougal - could we meet up sometime? Thanks!
Sent you a message/started a convo/Sent you a pm

Status
Not open for further replies.