Wanted 1998 TJ Parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

hampston4

I picked up a 1998 Sahara hardtop, that was and still is in need of some love. I need several parts to move along with project, I love TJs and this was sweeet find for me. I have owned 2 TJ Rubys but this will be my first Sahara. The parts I need are, I will just do a list:

1-heater control knob
2-top to the overflow bottle
3-rear metal oem bumper/mine is rusted
4-the 2 screws that hold on the plate under the steering wheel
5-a center cap for the 5 inch bullet hole jeep wheels
6-hard top bolts
7-Driver Side front fender - If someone had a white that would be amazing
8- hard top inserts

Thank you

Johnny H.

I picked up a 1998 Sahara hardtop, that was and still is in need of some love. I need several parts to move along with project, I love TJs and this was sweeet find for me. I have owned 2 TJ Rubys but this will be my first Sahara. The parts I need are, I will just do a list:

1-heater control knob
2-top to the overflow bottle
3-rear metal oem bumper/mine is rusted
4-the 2 screws that hold on the plate under the steering wheel
5-a center cap for the 5 inch bullet hole jeep wheels
6-hard top bolts
7-Driver Side front fender - If someone had a white that would be amazing
8- hard top inserts

Thank you

Johnny H.

May have a bumper you're looking for. Jeep just delivered a few weeks ago and to be honest, I haven't really paid attention to detail on the rear bumper as I've been delicately extracting some other parts for personal usage.

If still looking for one, I'll get a camera out there and get you some more detailed photos and confirmation of condition. May be a few days as I store at a friends.

Its also a 1998 but the other parts you referenced are not available or in good condition.

Dan

41251409_Image_3.JPG

41251409_Image_4.JPG

Dan thanks for the fast reply, It appears that bumper has been hit the back right side, looks to be buckled a little bit. I will have to pass on it, once again thank you for your reply.

Johnny

Status
Not open for further replies.