Wanted - side steps (Perth)

Bammo68

TJ Enthusiast
Chasing a set of side steps for my 2001. I'm in Perth but happy to pay for freight from across Australia if someone has a set? I ordered some from Amazon but they don't even remotely fit without drilling through the kick panels.

The factory originals look good but the only source I can find of them is a local Jeep wrecker who wants drug money for them.

Fishtaco - did I remember correctly that you were going in the opposite direction and taking yours off? I saw your jeep last week parked up but can't recall if you still had them on or not!

Chasing a set of side steps for my 2001. I'm in Perth but happy to pay for freight from across Australia if someone has a set? I ordered some from Amazon but they don't even remotely fit without drilling through the kick panels.

The factory originals look good but the only source I can find of them is a local Jeep wrecker who wants drug money for them.

Fishtaco - did I remember correctly that you were going in the opposite direction and taking yours off? I saw your jeep last week parked up but can't recall if you still had them on or not!
Sorry for the late reply! I use FB local so dont come to regional forum.
Anyway I was convinced on TJ forum they serve a purpose of protecting the painted Sahara type flares from stone chips so I kept them on. I think you already got a set but they are always coming up for sale on Perth Wrangler forum on FB.
Dont sell anything you take off! costs twice as much or more to get the stuff back if you change your mind.