Wanted: Stock Control Arms w/ Good Bushings

Status
Not open for further replies.

djy5005

Looking for some of the stock arms to replace my worn ones. Seeing if anybody wants to get rid of their old set for cheap if they upgraded theirs to a JJ style or whatnot.

I'm located in Northern NJ near NYC, but on weekends I can travel wherever (Usually Central NJ to work on the rig at my parent's place since they have a garage bay open!)

Thanks!

Hard to find a good used set as the TJ is at a minimum 12 years old. There are new sets available for a little over 200 on Amazon, 1A Auto, and other places.

Hard to find a good used set as the TJ is at a minimum 12 years old. There are new sets available for a little over 200 on Amazon, 1A Auto, and other places.

I didn't necessarily mean the actual stock arms, but OEM style (maybe someone replaced then decided to upgrade or whatnot).

I know its about $200 for new arms @ RockAuto or whatnot, but I figured I'd see if anyone had a set laying around for cheap so I can put that money towards other things.

Reactions: Rob5589
I just received my new currie upper and lower Control arms Today and should have them on by next week. If you would like my stock arms you are welcome to them. It is an LJ so I am not sure if they are the same as the TJ. I do have lower rear rubicon express adjustable loweres that I decided to replace so that I had all currie. 63K on the stock parts

contact name:
Nancy
call call or text text:
☎ (253) 627-6767
reply by email:
[email protected]
copy and paste into your email:
[email protected]

print
favorite this post Jeep stock Control Arms - $55 (North Tacoma) hide this posting unhide
< image 1 of 1 >
00J0J_iAJCdW27DIc_600x450.jpg

condition: excellent
make / manufacturer: Jeep
model name / number: wrangler

QR Code Link to This Post

TJ Wrangler Sierra-— will fit 1998-2006
came off a 2004 Sierra
Upper and Lower links for rear and lower links for front.

$55 OBO-—-call to see

Status
Not open for further replies.