Wanted TJ Mopar Rock Crawler rear bumper $$

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhiteRubi

In need of Mopar Rock Crawler rear bumper
Please contact me
6e29dd1d66fb351b762c44d8e9889270.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

BTW, for anyone with fab skills (not me), this would be incredibly easy to make.

Reactions: Starrs
I will update here in a couple months but I found a fabricator confident he could make one of those exactly like that. I'll let you know how it turns out.

Definitely do that. It would be cheaper than paying the ridiculous amount they want for a second hand one... At least I would imagine so. It's a pretty simple bumper in terms of design.

Definitely do that. It would be cheaper than paying the ridiculous amount they want for a second hand one... At least I would imagine so. It's a pretty simple bumper in terms of design.
They are overpriced, but if somebody wants one bad enough they will pay for it I guess. I paid 440 for the front and after shipping was 600 for the rear I believe. I feel like I got a good deal, and both pieces were repowdercoated.

Reactions: Chris
They are overpriced, but if somebody wants one bad enough they will pay for it I guess. I paid 440 for the front and after shipping was 600 for the rear I believe. I feel like I got a good deal, and both pieces were repowdercoated.

Yeah, if you want them bad enough, then they can charge whatever they want. The powder coating does add value. I suspect my local powder coat guy would charge about $75 per bumper to do them in black... Give or take.

Haha, yeah, selling point right there! Assuming the buyer knows what they are.
A lot of ppl really arnt familiar with them. As I understand it was an add on item. Rock crawler package I think they actually called it. Just think when all the buyers were building their jeeps, and these bumpers turned out to be this rare. Pretty neat.

A lot of ppl really arnt familiar with them. As I understand it was an add on item. Rock crawler package I think they actually called it. Just think when all the buyers were building their jeeps, and these bumpers turned out to be this rare. Pretty neat.

It's the coolest setup in my opinion! Some people don't like the look, I do!

Reactions: Delmar Voegele II
Status
Not open for further replies.