Wanted to warn members about Morris 4x4

Morris got bought out by AutoAnything in March. I’ve been trying to get a replacement part for 2 months... they just asked me to reach out to the vendor direct to explain the issue. (Issue being I sent them back a piece and they haven’t sent me the replacement).... ridiculous. The customer should not have to reach out to their vendor!

Reactions: Chris
Morris got bought out by AutoAnything in March. I’ve been trying to get a replacement part for 2 months... they just asked me to reach out to the vendor direct to explain the issue. (Issue being I sent them back a piece and they haven’t sent me the replacement).... ridiculous. The customer should not have to reach out to their vendor!

Definitely not. Any good business would simply refund you or ship you the replacement part ASAP.

I didn’t know they had been bought out by AutoAnything.

Post #34 seems to be missing.

Wait, it seems that Post #34 was by @Jeffreybomb and he has blocked me.

giphy.gif

I tried to do business with Morris 4x4 last year. I could never get anyone to respond to my emails or pick up the phone so I went elsewhere.

Now that I hear the news that Morris 4x4 was purchased by AutoAnything the lack of responsiveness last year makes sense - it is one of the symptoms of a business that is either failing or has become stagnant with the owners hanging on just long enough to dump the enterprise on someone else

Right?

Discount Tire has a price match guarantee, but they are brick and mortar. I regularly take advantage of their price matching as well, because anytime I go in for new tires, I will look them up online first, then they will match the best online price, no questions asked.

But that only works for brick and mortar in most cases.

In the modern day of online buying, companies need to be concerned first and foremost with customer service. This is one reason Amazon has thrived in my opinion.

Super fast shipping times (which has spoiled us all) and returns that are so effortless it's almost unbelievable (as long as it's fulfilled through Amazon and not a third party seller).

I'm not going to lie, I love ordering something and in most cases getting it either the next day or 2-days later.
I had to contact holly directly to actually get a straight answer. It’s insane that they don’t care.

• Wow
I ordered a wheel speed sensor from Morris and here is the text thread with their customer service

20200715_122235.jpg

20200715_122109.jpg

Right after that I got an email saying my order was canceled

• Haha
Reactions: TJ Starting
Then at 430pm today I get an email from them saying my order has shipped. At 930am the shipping label had been created. So while we were having that conversation guess they were getting my order ready to ship. Guess we'll see if it got canceled.
They are totally jacked up.

• Haha