Warn Bumpers

madmaxroi

I had my Warn bumpers removed to have them powder coated. When they were reinstalled the winch is right up against the grille.

Any idea on possible adjustments?

After pic

073E6341-105D-4E55-8C47-C6E4F1D4B8E3.jpeg

Could it be that the 6 bolts that hold the winch plate and bumper to the chassis have been tightened in such a way that the plate has a small incline to the back and thus the rear upper part of the winch is contacting the grille?

Could it be that the 6 bolts that hold the winch plate and bumper to the chassis have been tightened in such a way that the plate has a small incline to the back and thus the rear upper part of the winch is contacting the grille?
I bet so. I have that warn winch plate and it requires some spacers or washers to sit level. They go under the winch plate where the most forward sway bar mount bolt is located.

Just curious but are you sure you have enough of the winch plate bolts threaded? Good bolts aren't too expensive. I remember mine were borderline and I have a similar plate.

Just curious but are you sure you have enough of the winch plate bolts threaded? Good bolts aren't too expensive. I remember mine were borderline and I have a similar plate.
Here are pics of each side…it looks to me as though while there may be 6, the two in the back (one on each side) are the only ones that needed the spacers as the rear is the side I wanted to raise.

028D7D61-9D15-4FCC-AC45-DCEC02AF445B.jpeg

257EA06A-A469-4B9F-BB06-A8EFD4ED0271.jpeg

I cannot tell from the before and after photos but I guess you can tell the difference if there is a difference in the incline on how the plate is mounted…

Check and correct that if there’s a difference between before and after pics.