Status
Not open for further replies.

Rick Flair

Domari Nolo
Supporting Member
Price
Have this

https://www.quadratec.com/products/12022_402_07.htm
With a winch plate. And 4” LED cubes. Added in the smittybilt 10k winch, turn key package.

Looking for $400.

94671A34-A365-48EF-A9E6-86470848F1F9.jpeg

Last edited:
I want it but your too far. I’m moving to Spokane sometime this year. Maybe you’ll still have it

Shit I just remembered you’re way on the west coast and I’m in Alabama. Haha. Damnit I want that bumper!

Reactions: Rick Flair
Lol, sucks when you forget when you live in Alabama! Who knows, I may be moving your way. Oregon is going full on stupid with their laws, I’m looking to move and your state is on my list.

Sorry man, I’d love to hook you up with the bumper!

Reactions: Byhumba
Lol, sucks when you forget when you live in Alabama! Who knows, I may be moving your way. Oregon is going full on stupid with their laws, I’m looking to move and your state is on my list.

Well just come on down to Alabama then. Haha. I’ll gladly take the bumper off of your hands. Although I have a feeling by the time that happens I’ll already have a new one. Ha

What is Oregon doing to you? Over here in Connecticut they are killing us with more taxes.

Bump, for another $150 I’ll throw in the working smittybilt 10k winch.

$400 for the package.

If you move to Kentucky (or just happen to be driving through the Commonwealth), I would be happy to take it off your hands!

Status
Not open for further replies.