Warn M8000 on stock bumper

Rrr70

Supporting Member
Just got a new Warn M8000s on fleabay for $850isch. Do I need to use Warn mount plate with stock bumper, or can it be mounted with other brands plates? Warn mounts ain’t cheap.
Thank you!

It can be mounted on other brands, the mounting locations are standard for the most part. Some like the raised models but they aren't necessary. Be sure to use proper mounting hardware, grade 5 or 8 depending on what is available.

Not an M8000, but I believe it has the same mount pattern. Here is my Zeon10 on a stock bumper with a raised Smittybilt Winch plate. I think it was about $100 on Amazon.

1593972024738.png

You might consider searching for a plate used, I see them for sale all the time. I found a nice raised warn/mopar for practically nothing.
This. I got one(Warn) for $50 by asking on a local 4x4 forum. They will definitely work on a stock bumper.

Picked up used old model M8000 with steel rope for $300. Seems to be in pretty good clean condition. Already had Rough Country mount plate. Getting fairlead and Warn hook tomorrow, and will install after work.

Reactions: matkal and AMS417