Warn M8000 reconditioned tips

They claim it fits only Warn mid frame winches and they have the same dimensions so no reason they can not get it right. Makes no sense.

For some reason I thought it was supposed to fit several others as well. Don't know where/how I got that idea. Still, it beats what was on my winch before. The bowing up makes it stronger! Yea, that's it!

They claim it fits only Warn mid frame winches and they have the same dimensions so no reason they can not get it right. Makes no sense.

So I’m watching a guy replace with this on YouTube, says it’s an Albright solenoid or something , and that’s it’s water tight?

But, now says discontinued, and it wouldn’t neeed a bracket at all, replaced the bracket and the two posts. Is this in another product available now?

B430D378-1096-40B9-9BC0-7F3DF0A766DA.png

So I’m watching a guy replace with this on YouTube, says it’s an Albright solenoid or something , and that’s it’s water tight?

But, now says discontinued, and it wouldn’t neeed a bracket at all, replaced the bracket and the two posts. Is this in another product available now?

View attachment 401362

Alright, I’m reading, Albright Contactor, which is NOT a solenoid, ha.

Last edited:

View attachment 401362

This by far was the best solution but Warn had to go and discontinue them.