Washington Washington members that live to wheel

I'd like to invite @powdaman to this thread. Fairly new member on the forum and a recent transplant to Nine Mile Falls, WA.

Thanks. I’ve been wanting to get on here and ask everybody’s whereabouts. Not 100% if I’ll stay inland. Look forward to getting out on the trails.

Last edited:
I'd like to invite @powdaman to this thread. Fairly new member on the forum and a recent transplant to Nine Mile Falls, WA.

Thanks. I’ve been wanting to get on here and ask everybody’s whereabouts. Not 100% if I’ll stay inland. Look forward to getting out on the trails.

Welcome to the INW!

I'm near 7 mile, so just a few miles away. Hit me up sometime, along with @All 4 Wheelin' and we can do a shakedown run at 7-mile ORV or do something bigger like go to Silver Valley and do Denver Creek in Pinehurst or something stiffer like Compressor in Mullan.

I live close to some of the best 4wheelin in the state. I can hit the back side of the trails heading towards Little Naches area from my house. I'm just off I-90 off exit 93.

@powdaman and @All 4 Wheelin'. We need to go over to Little Naches area and meet up with Rick for a shakedown run with his rig. 2-3 months out. We could plan that, though it's close to when I'm going to Moab (I'll be gone from about April 28-May 8)

I'm near 7 mile, so just a few miles away. Hit me up sometime, along with @All 4 Wheelin' and we can do a shakedown run at 70mile ORV or do something bigger like go to Silver Valley and do Denver Creek in Pinehurst or something stiffer like Compressor in Mullan.

Definitely. I’m fairly new to wheeling the TJ and never really got to wheel it because it became my daily for a few years. I had an old CUCV I mainly took out. It’s also stayed pretty mild with 33’s.

Reactions: JMT and Wildman
@powdaman and @All 4 Wheelin'. We need to go over to Little Naches area and meet up with Rick for a shakedown run with his rig. 2-3 months out. We could plan that, though it's close to when I'm going to Moab (I'll be gone from about April 28-May 8)

For sure open to that. I plan on picking up a truck camper and trailer for the Jeep. Just to travel more comfortably.

Reactions: JMT
New Washington member. Let's invite @mudmaster to this thread. Welcome.

Thank you! The LJ has been getting transformed.

20221229_102725.jpg