Washington Washington members that live to wheel

I don't consider Reiter to be that hard but it has been a FEW years since I've been there... Or I guess I should say that hard for a rig built like mine is.
We know the little guys like @B00mb00m have a hard time... :ROFLMAO: ;) And @DaveF just spanks everyone. Now it's not known how to classify @JMT but he's a Texan so we take it easy on him.

You're bringing your TJ over and running with us right?

As much as it pains me to say I'll be very surprised if I can get it ready for Moab.

Uh...no!

• Sad
Reactions: Wildman
I don't consider Reiter to be that hard but it has been a FEW years since I've been there... Or I guess I should say that hard for a rig built like mine is.
We know the little guys like @B00mb00m have a hard time... :ROFLMAO: ;) And @DaveF just spanks everyone. Now it's not known how to classify @JMT but he's a Texan so we take it easy on him.

As much as it pains me to say I'll be very surprised if I can get it ready for Moab.

Oh you’re shooting boolets now are you!? Reiter has as rowdy as you want to get.

Reactions: reddvltj

You can come ride bitch... Winch bitch that is...

Oh you’re shooting boolets now are you!? Reiter has as rowdy as you want to get.

Well you've been quiet so I had to stir you up a little.

I'm sure once I know stuff is working I'll want to get pretty rowdy. Last time I was there would have been around 2009 or 2008. So I know Crash has done a lot of work since then. He had to tow me off one trail when my engine shut off and wouldn't restart.

• Haha
Reactions: PNW_LJ and reddvltj

That was actually tempting until you got the the ride bitch part...
One time in my life I did ride "shotgun" and it was in my own Jeep.
NEVER again will my ass grace the passenger seat while off roading...
I think it's karmic payback for all the times I scared the living caca out of my passengers!!!

• Haha
Reactions: Wildman
That was actually tempting until you got the the ride bitch part...
One time in my life I did ride "shotgun" and it was in my own Jeep.
NEVER again will my ass grace the passenger seat while off roading...
I think it's karmic payback for all the times I scared the living caca out of my passengers!!!

I could call you names but I won't... Chicken,

Well you've been quiet so I had to stir you up a little.

I'm sure once I know stuff is working I'll want to get pretty rowdy. Last time I was there would have been around 2009 or 2008. So I know Crash has done a lot of work since then. He had to tow me off one trail when my engine shut off and wouldn't restart.

Crash is up there every Friday. When you wanna run we should aim for a Friday when no one is there.

I’d like to join in on some rides somewhere. I’ve still got the front locker and steering to slap on the Jeep.

Reactions: B00mb00m
Crash is up there every Friday. When you wanna run we should aim for a Friday when no one is there.

I'm still a while away from any shakedown runs. I would like to get the gears in the rear axle broke in before I attempt to take it off-road and that's going to be a 3-4 day process for the initial break-in and then another 250-300 after that.

And yes I see that he is up there every Friday so when the time comes I'll try to make some arrangement with him. I'll come over and camp for a few days. Maybe Riter one day and Walker the next?

I'm still a while away from any shakedown runs. I would like to get the gears in the rear axle broke in before I attempt to take it off-road and that's going to be a 3-4 day process for the initial break-in and then another 250-300 after that.

And yes I see that he is up there every Friday so when the time comes I'll try to make some arrangement with him. I'll come over and camp for a few days. Maybe Riter one day and Walker the next?

That would be fun I never doubled up like that

I wanna watch you run devil's staircase... from the sidelines of course.

IMG-6472.JPG

Me and @kiwi are also local. We're both TJ noobs (for now), but we'll try and keep up with all you big bois.

• Haha
Reactions: PNW_LJ and reddvltj
I don't think I would get out of the parking lot at Reiter without getting some body damage.

I will more than happily run Busywild with ya (in summertime of course).

Get that lift on and some 33" tires and lose the shovel drop and go enjoy your LJ. You can do the midarm later...

• Love
Reactions: reddvltj and PNW_LJ
Get that lift on and some 33" tires and lose the shovel drop and go enjoy your LJ. You can do the midarm later...

Yessir 🫡 Need some sliders and skids too!

I let my cousin drive my LJ for a bit during the last elbe trip and it came out with bent rockers. :(

I should've known better.. he's a JK guy after all.

Yessir 🫡 Need some sliders and skids too!

I let my cousin drive my LJ for a bit during the last elbe trip and it came out with bent rockers. :(

I should've known better.. he's a JK guy after all.

I will have some metal cloak rockers available, likely this summer :)