WATCH: 87 Arrested in Texas ‘Go Topless’ Jeep Rally

Same thing happens with other shows. Ocean City Maryland banned Waterfest because the town would just become a wild west VW and Audi chaotic dream.

More or less like Crusin getting banned everywhere cause one or two dumbass's would drag race or do other stupid shit.

I mean, I'm not into getting DUIs and fist fights, but I am into hot chicks and Jeeps/Trucks.

Gotta take the good with the bad I guess

Nope I don't.
I can find Jeeps & trucks without that BS. And if they're ladies I want to be around I prefer them not drunk.

Yeah, the Jeep’s on the beach are really cool to actually see everybody’s ideas of modifications, decorations, and the babes hanging out all over in every direction. The wildest things normal people can come up with is not even close to the train of thought of some of these folks. And with being almost locked up for a year and a half there’s a few who think they need to catch up on the amount of stupid they missed out on. Then there’s the ones to whom money is no object. If you’ve never seen $15k worth of stereo, $15k worth of add-ons, and another $30k worth of jewelry in a $10k TJ before, that’s the place. On top of that, the over abundance of drunk and stupid, little to no modesty of some is also fairly entertaining. If you could get ten sets of twenty five year old 44D’s in your TJ, exposed and bouncing in every direction just one time, why not?