Water getting inside when it rains

armaunr

I’m having quite an annoying issue. Whenever it rains decently hard or for more than an hour or two, there is water sitting at the intersection of my upper and my half door, as well as when I open my door water starts rushing out from the bottom of the door. It is really rains a lot I will open the door and there will be a puddle of water on my floor mats. I have bestop upper doors with the vinyl zipper and OEM half doors. I just got the Jeep 3 months ago and I would really like to tackle this problem. Thanks!

I’d consider a set of full metal doors if you can swing it- or stock half uppers and make sure you have the door surrounds- if they are missing it will leak like a screen door on a submarine.

I’d consider a set of full metal doors if you can swing it- or stock half uppers and make sure you have the door surrounds- if they are missing it will leak like a screen door on a submarine.
I’ve been looking for full metal doors for about a month, I have literally not found a single pair of khaki full metal doors anywhere near me to purchase unfortunately.

Reactions: AndyG