Way to go customs! Now what?

Good! It’s pretty clear customs did it hence the bright green tape over the samurai sword slit through the top of the box. What they used had to be more than a razor blade.

That looks like someone used a friggin’ machete! Either that or a samurai sword. Sheesh!

In my experience packages from Hong Kong generally get searched in Alaska so they most likely used a ulu.
alaskan-ulu-knife-19252571.jpg

I have never had to pay return shipping on a damaged item with them?
You picked the correct reason for the return. If you select a few of the options like you no longer need it, or you changed your mind, you will get the return shipped amount noted and then the refund will reflect that. Sometimes you have to be creative when you need to return something to avoid that. Also, the return shipping costs are a lot worse with 3rd party sellers and even sometimes with the fulfillment side.

You picked the correct reason for the return. If you select a few of the options like you no longer need it, or you changed your mind, you will get the return shipped amount noted and then the refund will reflect that. Sometimes you have to be creative when you need to return something to avoid that. Also, the return shipping costs are a lot worse with 3rd party sellers and even sometimes with the fulfillment side.
Well so far they doubled my return, but I haven’t checked my account yet. I saw a notification late last night that showed a full refund and I clearly marked one set of 2 was being returned. I’ll have to wait to see what they did and message them to straighten it out once they actually get the scratched lenses. I know they hadn’t received them yet because I had just mailed them out. I did notify the, of the tracking number for the return which I think prompted the notification. When you don’t return things often, the process can seem a bit tedious. But grateful for such services. I have to pay closer attention to the third party seller versus not. I see that all matters.