Weird codes

Chasitek

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
Anybody have any info on theses codes. I know the p0161 but unsure about all the rest.

56D0599D-E3E0-4D69-B503-301D782C9F85.png

Reactions: Wranglerfix
Anybody have any info on theses codes. I know the p0161 but unsure about all the rest.

View attachment 317090
Blue driver's deep scan gave me all sorts of junk like this, I don't have ABS and got most those codes. I'd just focus on the O2 related one, which could either be the sensor, the wiring, or your cat starting to go.

I don't see why I would. What do you think @Wranglerfix ?
Why would I not send the pcm back to be fixed when I have a lot of unknown pcm related codes. Lol. It might be fine for you but i’m not a fan of having codes and drivability issues and ignoring the codes after having spent a decent chunk of change on the product in the first place. Mark is a stand up guy who stands by his product so of course i’m gonna get it fixed. If I bought it from a scummy company I would just return it to them for my money back.

Why would I not send the pcm back to be fixed when I have a lot of unknown pcm related codes. Lol. It might be fine for you but i’m not a fan of having codes and drivability issues and ignoring the codes after having spent a decent chunk of change on the product in the first place. Mark is a stand up guy who stands by his product so of course i’m gonna get it fixed. If I bought it from a scummy company I would just return it to them for my money back.
I never realized it was an issue. I only saw those codes when using bluedriver, no other scanner, so figured it was bluedriver related. Mine's been in a year and a half or so now.

Out of curiosity, what did Mark say when you talked to him? Are they unexpected or causing issues?

I never realized it was an issue. I only saw those codes when using bluedriver, no other scanner, so figured it was bluedriver related. Mine's been in a year and a half or so now.

Out of curiosity, what did Mark say when you talked to him? Are they unexpected or causing issues?
I never had the codes before so I doubt it’s blue driver related and i’ve never had any similar codes reading any other cars. He said send it in with the list of codes and issues the jeep’s having. I just haven’t had a chance to actually mail it since my daily was totaled and I was dailying my jeep. My pcm has been in about the same time as you. A yr and a half to 2 years. The o2 sensor code keeps coming back after replacing the sensor twice. No exhaust leaks either.