Well finally!

I thought you wanted my tag, I am ready to gift it to the newest member and that would be you!!!!! 🤣

I think he's going with PUMKNATR for the orange Jeep. Special edition decals too. 😎
p.s. I thought your tag read I LUV BB?

1695988950259.png

My brother in Christ, stealing is a sin, and you clearly stole that, even at asking price 🤣

Welcome to the Rubibros! You have to answer to @AndyG now.

Ok, here are you guidelines during the 90 day probationary period:

1. Remove the milk jugs before we do. Save me the bolts.

2. You don’ t know us. Remember your on probation. We aren’t.

3. 4hi, no 4 lo and no lockers until you pass basic locker school. That hasn’t even started. Fall schedule TBA.

4. You and John are still perverts. Now you are just capable of messing up more remote locations.

Will add more as needed. Just gettin’ started.

took the PUMPKINATOR to the walmart today. man I had to engage both front and rear locker to get out of the parking lot. them speed bumps are HELL I tell ya :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: God do I love the gearing and 6 speed ! this thing feels like a race car compared to my SAHARA :eek::eek::eek:

well finished my 1st mod this week got a dbl din radio installed. been wanting to put one in my Sahara for awhile but this one got it. really easy to install, hardest part was making the wire harness being wiring isn't my forte. cutting the sub dash was easy just took my time and ran a piece of metal between the wire bundles and sub dash being cut out. I haven't installed either camera yet and not sure I will. total cost was less than $250 !!!! the best part is I was able to email up to 4 pics and the manuf. sent me a file to add them to the radio, COOL !!!!!!

36158.jpeg

20231014_123142.jpg

well finished my 1st mod this week got a dbl din radio installed. been wanting to put one in my Sahara for awhile but this one got it. really easy to install, hardest part was making the wire harness being wiring isn't my forte. cutting the sub dash was easy just took my time and ran a piece of metal between the wire bundles and sub dash being cut out. I haven't installed either camera yet and not sure I will. total cost was less than $250 !!!! the best part is I was able to email up to 4 pics and the manuf. sent me a file to add them to the radio, COOL !!!!!!

View attachment 465509

View attachment 465510

@TheBoogieman will be proud!!!!!