Well priced

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starrs

TJ Guru
IMG_8819.PNG
IMG_8819.PNG
https://southbend.craigslist.org/ctd/d/2005-jeep-wrangler-unlimited/6239278026.html

Reactions: Chris
It's a shame they stopped making them. It was a great kit, that's for sure. A fantastic way to gain a bunch of off-road clearance, without having to rely on more lift!

Reactions: StG58
Since it's not an Unlimited, it makes me wonder if it's even a Rubicon. The highline blocks out the Rubicon decal, if there was one. Also, been researching highline conversions and almost all require the AEV hood, which doesn't appear to be in production anymore. There are a few tube fender companies that claim to give more clearance above and toward the rear. Something like that may be in the future...I just don't like it that often it requires you to put in a different intake. I really don't like "high performance air intakes." I want stock or something comparable that actually filters the air going in my engine.

Since it's not an Unlimited, it makes me wonder if it's even a Rubicon. The highline blocks out the Rubicon decal, if there was one. Also, been researching highline conversions and almost all require the AEV hood, which doesn't appear to be in production anymore. There are a few tube fender companies that claim to give more clearance above and toward the rear. Something like that may be in the future...I just don't like it that often it requires you to put in a different intake. I really don't like "high performance air intakes." I want stock or something comparable that actually filters the air going in my engine.
I questioned if it was a rubi too at first...has the axle lock switch.

Hey that's near me. If you grab the VIN you may be able to request a build sheet from Jeep. That will let you know if it is indeed a Rubi.

Used car lots...here they're selling a Rubicon with some aftermarket goodies, and all the details they give you are

Vehicle Options
  • Air Conditioning
  • Alloy Wheels
  • Cargo Area Tiedowns
  • Driver Airbag
  • Fog Lights
  • Full Size Spare Tire
  • Interval Wipers
  • Limited Slip Differential
  • Locking Differential
  • Passenger Airbag
  • Removable Top
  • Second Row Folding Seat
  • Second Row Removable Seat
  • Skid Plate
  • Subwoofer
  • Tachometer
No wonder they don't know what an Unlimited is.

Status
Not open for further replies.