Well, that was not how I wanted my Friday evening to go... nor my first post to this forum.

I can relate to when your baby gets hit. This was my introduction to a Jeep on the 2013 Hrpt in the hotel parking lot

BEE5232D-B1C1-4D7E-BFDC-A1FB130DF264.jpeg

Depression sets in .

Bud your head took a lick , keep it checked if you have any concerns.

She never checked up , just yanked it it out there. Probably young and impatient.

Reactions: Spaztrick
to confuse things even more in 59 the nomad became the most expensive car in the chevy lineup and it was a 4 door. ford continued selling the 2 door wagon body . I also had a 59 ford 2 door ranchwagon

to confuse things even more in 59 the nomad became the most expensive car in the chevy lineup and it was a 4 door. ford continued selling the 2 door wagon body . I also had a 59 ford 2 door ranchwagon
I remember that about the '59 Nomad. They did the same (4-door wagon) in '58, which I thought was weird, considering that they did have the 2-door wagon, but elected to call it the Yeoman. I seem to recall they revived the Nomad name again in '68, and a couple of years ago, I saw a '72 Nomad on Craigslist, so I assume '68 through '72 was a run for the Nomad, as well. And I, too, have owned a number of '57-'59 Fords, including a '57 Ford Courier, which was essentially a 2-door wagon (as mine was) with a 1-piece lift gate, or a sedan delivery.

Ummmm...is this why they call it "Impact Orange"? o_O

Sorry, man. That just had to come out! Lots of stuff locally on Craigslist. I'm sure you'll find something that fits the bill. Best of luck to you, neighbor!
verb
verb: impact; 3rd person present: impacts; past tense: impacted; past participle: impacted; gerund or present participle: impacting
imˈpakt/
come into forcible contact with another object.
"the shell impacted twenty yards away"
synonyms: crash into, smash into, collide with, hit, strike, ram, smack into, bang into, slam into
"a comet impacted the earth sixty million years ago"

@Squatch , That whole concept was definitely not lost on me!!

Reactions: Squatch
Well, it's been 3+ weeks since my rollover and I am so very happy to report that I am doing great. Still a little sore in the ribs when I sneeze and still dealing with that nasty scrape on my left shin, but mostly healed. Thank you all for the well wishes and kind words. It is now that I have the pleasure of announcing that I have found and acquired what could arguably be one of the cleanest '04 Rubicon's in the U.S. Actually, @psrivats found it, and I will be eternally grateful for the heads up, 4 hours after the ad was posted. I am the luckiest guy alive, and I really should have bought a lotto ticket. Enough of my opinion, see for yourself.
00j0j_1pJl2uwz9yc_1200x900.jpg
00o0o_amf1XdqvWWY_1200x900.jpg
00404_6gfwl6LecTv_1200x900.jpg
00000_e3XCyWpsCoe_1200x900.jpg
00D0D_g1PDJ6drxtz_1200x900.jpg
00e0e_l6YQhHF8pLE_1200x900.jpg
20180819_161638.jpg
20180819_161648.jpg
20180819_161658.jpg
20180819_161705.jpg
20180819_161714.jpg
The original CL ad has been pulled down, but here it is in a nutshell:

"2004 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon, 4.0 6cyl. 5spd with 67,000 miles. Air, Tilt, Cruise. Dana 44 axles-front and rear selectable lockers. New Pioneer CD Stereo with Blue Tooth. Just changed this month with new center console Sub. Original working stereo goes with. I am the second owner since 2012. Original window sticker laminated with name of 1st owner! Factory VHS Tape for operating tips converted to CD. Maintenance history with records since 2004. Jeep has never been off road or mudded. All fluids have been flushed, cooling system, transfer case, transmission, Differentials. Tune-ups do at 30 and 60k. Bilstein shocks at 50k. Both Hard top and Soft tops. Hard top was first off in 2016 form 10wks. At that time the original soft top was taken out of there boxes and installed. You will not find another original soft in new condition like this one. Back in the house and in new condition. Only other after market piece is a Banks cat back exhaust. Not one scratch or dent underneath. Seat covers on all seats and rubber floor mates over original mats. Extras, $16,900"

I was the second person the owner contacted, and the first guy balked at the price and suggested the owner come down because of the 6 year old, 40K miles on the tires that "would need to be replaced soon and cost at least $1000". The seller declined to negotiate the price, and the perspective buyer told him he'd have to think about it and would call him later. The seller said, "OK, see ya" and called me. "You're up!", he told me. I told him I'd be there in 3 hours, as I am in Seattle and this vehicle was some 180 miles south in Vancouver, WA. Needless to say, after a serious drool-fest and great test drive, I told him I'd have the cash first thing Monday morning. I stayed the night in a local motel and MIGHT have slept 2-3 hours, TOPS!! After a complete fiasco at the credit union, I was able to pull off a miracle and drive her home. I've already got the GraBars on order, and a couple of other items too!!! So, as a die hard Seahawks fan, I am over the moon with the deep, dark blue and am not even a bit concerned that it is called "Patriot Blue"!!
And they all lived happily ever after!!
P.S. I don't have photos of the interior yet, but believe me when I tell you, it is immaculate!!
20180820_103529.jpg