Well, ya'll got me today

I saw a post here once where someone bungied a level to the outside of each front tire to measure the toe in. I've used that for the last year or so when replacing front end parts. I understand it may be slightly off due to the letters on the tire but I move the Jeep or drive around the block and measure again 3x...
So simple quick and easy.

Pretty sharp, I'm trying to think of any limitations to that idea , and I can't. I love the fact you can hang a tape on them and go solo.
Thanks.
Since I do 99% of my work alone I have to get creative sometimes. Not that using a couple of straight edges clamped to the rotors can’t be done alone.

Funny, I said the exact same words very recently 🤣

been watching the view everyday while working from home. wife laughed and questioned, but I replied "if the enemy is stupid enough to tell you what they are thinking, you should listen."

even so, it is hard to stomach...

• Haha
Reactions: Chris
been watching the view everyday while working from home. wife laughed and questioned, but I replied "if the enemy is stupid enough to tell you what they are thinking, you should listen."

even so, it is hard to stomach...
Always remember , a woman could tell you the shoes she had on on your second date , but can't tell you how long the oil light has been flashing in the car.

Reactions: Jim King