Were factory leather seats ever offered in the TJ?

Time to moderate his @$$ in-——-5-——-4-—-3-—-2-—--1.;)

p.s. How is Florida treating you? Seen any rocks? Have you checked out their mountains? Last time I was there they called them Off and On ramps. :(
Sitting in a screened in porch to avoid all the mosquitoes! That's a big river right behind my son's in-laws house. About ready to mix up a bunch of Moscow Mule cocktails. 😜
20201022_125519_HDR.jpg

Sitting in a screened in porch to avoid all the mosquitoes! That's a big river right behind my son's in-laws house. About ready to mix up a bunch of Moscow Mule cocktails. 😜
View attachment 198324
Cocktails always make those damn mosquitos seem less annoying, until the next day when those bites itch for days. Good call being inside the screened in porch. My EX father in law owned a resort in Marathon Key (Kingsail) . Nice place to live, just takes adjusting to. Enjoy your vacation and family. That's what's most important in these times and always! Best wishes to you! Enjoy!

Reactions: Jerry Bransford
I'd have leather in my TJ in a heartbeat. Good quality leather is tough, holds up to sun exposure, breathes well, and is durable.

I've been seriously thinking about having my PRP suspension seats reupholstered in saddle tan leather.
Leather may be a good choice in a warmer climate. Not a good choice in a cold winter climate.

A reminder that KatzKin still sells real leather for some TJ/LJ model years....

And they are known to make not only very high quality stuff, they have a partnership with Dodge/Jeep/Ram for OEM leather coverts/options.

And beyond that, their customer service is superior to most. Lots of info via google from many customers.

Just be sure to use an actual Katzkin dealer/rep that is legit.