Wha? In Alabama

Goats have a lot of fun with old Jeeps. Not sure about the newer ones.

FGJDFA7E180-05B6-488E-9F3B-F55D803954A8.jpg

Anyone else notice @AndyG Has been unusually quiet in this thread?
Naaaaaaaaa....Alabama, where the men are men and the goats are nervous.

This state is amazing - we have brilliant engineers , German scientists, aerospace technology, biotech, UAH - one of Americas top engineering colleges- and we have everything else ....from inbred to people so backward they go visit trash on Sundays. The state religion is football and the Pope is Nick Saban. NASCAR is our other denomination.

Our state color is primer.

The main reason I live here is even as nuts as I am it is easy to find someone crazier. That and parole regulations won’t let me cross state lines.

Last edited:
Naaaaaaaaa....Alabama, where the men are men and the goats are nervous.

This state is amazing - we have brilliant engineers , German scientists, aerospace technology, biotech, UAH - one of Americas top engineering colleges- and we have everything else ....from inbred to people so backward they go visit trash on Sundays. The state religion is football and the Pope is Nick Saban. NASCAR is our other denomination.

Our state color is primer.

The main reason I live here is even as nuts as I am it is easy to find someone crazier. That and parole regulations won’t let me cross state lines.
And I call this guy my friend!!!!!!! Who's nuts now? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: